Thursday 8 March 2012

OPI Thanks a Windmillion + Nail Art

Hi everyone! It's almost Friday and I can't wait!! I have also been having some pain when I move one of my eyes and I am thinking it's eyestrain or that I need a different prescription for that eye? Have any of you experienced this? I go to the eye doctor Saturday morning, but it's so annoying to deal with!

Anyway...on to what you are really here for...the nails! My base polish for today's look is OPI Thanks a Windmillion, a dusty mint creme. I love mint, so I love this! This is was 2 coats, but it almost covered in one.


So I may have gotten carried away with this nail art. haha I had a look in mind, but I feel like the pearls might have taken over. I do like the pink and mint color combo, but I ended up doing only one hand because I didn't want my nails to look ridiculous. haha Maybe it's because my nails are short? I dunno. 


The glitter is NYX Girls Dreamy Glitter. Most of the stars placed themselves pretty well, but I did use tweezers to place a few more on each nail.
  


Part of me likes this and part of me doesn't. What do YOU think?  :)
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment