Friday 9 March 2012

OPI Did It on 'Em + Lacquistry Valentine Shredded

Hey everyone! Just a quick post from me today...Dustin and I have LOTS of orders to fill for You Mix and we are really hoping to finish them tonight and have them sent tomorrow! :)

Here is 3 thin coats of OPI's Did It on 'Em from the Nicki Minaj collection. I liked this color more than I thought I was going to. But greens are oddly my favorite color to wear on my nails, even though it's not my favorite color in general. This shade reminds me of the green Wrigley's gum!


I topped this off with Valentine's Shredded from Lacquistry, a holo pink shard glitter. I do like this, but I wish the pieces were just a little bit smaller.



So there you have it! Have a great weekend and tomorrow I will be back with another black and white challenge post!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment