Saturday 3 March 2012

Essie Smooth Sailing+ Nailventurous Nail Lacquers Blue Fix+You Mix News

Happy Saturday!

It's pretty rare that I ever post an Essie. I think I only own 3. haha Essie is just usually a little boring for me. But this color, Smooth Sailing is an exception! I love the shade of periwinkle and the flecks of shimmer.



I have been loving all of the reverse glitter gradients that have been posted lately...so we gave that a try with Nailventurous Nail Lacquers Blue Fix. I love this glitter! It's a super fine bright blue with a greenish holo effect.

Also, did you know Amy (of Nailventurous Nail Lacquers) is opening up an Etsy shop soon? Definitely keep an eye out for that so you don't miss out on her fabulous creations!


Here's a pic with flash to show the holo. Pretty...


Also, if you didn't already know, my husband and I's site You Mix Cosmetics has been updated with color shifting glitter, silver holo square glitter, and TONS more glitters. Our black and white bar glitters have already sold out, but don't worry, we are getting more!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment