Tuesday 13 March 2012

Black & White 10 Day Challenge Day 5: Black on Color

I am finally getting around to posting! I hate when I am so busy there isn't time to blog. But I didn't want to miss a challenge post...so here it is! This is Day 5 and we are now halfway through. The task for today was black on color. I let my husband come up with this mani since he was actually home and was in the mood to be creative.

So here is the first layer of the mani. Index to pinky: Orly Fresh, Frisky, Frolic, and Zoya Lolly. 


Using an assortment of black glitters, Dustin quickly put together a cute topcoat for me. Very fun!


What would you ladies think about a glitter mix on You Mix like this?


Don't forget to see what the others participating have done for today's challenge!

                                                                      Colores de Carol 

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment