Monday 19 March 2012

Black & White 10 Day Challenge Day 7: Glitters

Hi guys! I took an unexpected break from blogging this weekend, but I am hoping to get back in the swing of things again this week! 

This is Day 7 of the Black and White challenge I have been participating in. The task is black and white with glitters, so I thought this polish fit the bill. It's Voodoo Doll from Nail-venturous Nail Lacquers! Sadly, I really hate how my application of this turned out. I got lazy and didn't feel like removing my previous mani (Essie Navigate Her and btw I LOVE this color), so I layered Voodoo Doll on top. Which wouldn't have been an issue, but I didn't paint neatly enough to cover the green. Blah.


So I took this off pretty quick and changed my mani entirely, but I hope to wear VooDoo Doll again soon and really do it justice because it is an amazing polish!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment