Thursday 1 March 2012

Black White 10 Day Challenge Day 1: Black on White

Hi!

Today marks the first time I have done a blogging challenge! Even though it's only 10 days and they are spread out 3 days apart, I hope I can stay committed! :) I was invited to join this challenge by one of my first blogger friends,  the lovely Dolores from Colorful Bottles Blog


                              

So the first day is black on white. I chose Orly Au Champagne as the base. This polish has such a unique finish. I definitely prefer this finish to a creme for white. Then I topped it off with LA Girl Glitter Addict in Uninhibited. Such a simple combo, but I LOVE the effect! Looks like cookies 'n cream right?



Speaking of cookies 'n cream, I made *these* cookies last night that I found on Pinterest. They were sooo yummy!!


Here is a list of the other girls participating in the challenge:


I look forward to seeing what they have come up with!


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment