Saturday 12 November 2011

Peppermint Nails

Hey polish lovahs! 

I finally have some nail art today! I am going to not do so many swatches anymore because it's not why I wanted to start this blog. As much as I love love love polish on it's own, nail art will always be my first love. :)

I have been wanting to showcase the nail art plates that we have up for sale since a lot of you have been asking about the quality. My next few posts will also be featuring designs from those plates too, so keep an eye out! 

The design for this manicure comes from XL plate I.  Sinful Colors Snow Me White is the base and a red stamping polish was used for the design. This gets me so excited for all the holiday/winter manis that are coming up! 


To add to the candy look, here it is with Sally Hansen Diamond Strength in Glass Slipper layered on top. I love this topcoat...can't go wrong with a white flakie!


Please tell me I am not the only one excited for making fun holiday and winter manis! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment