Wednesday 2 November 2011

OPI You Don't Know Jacques Suede + Nail Art

Hi readers! I am late posting today...I think life is getting busier everyday or something! Also, I found out I have tonsillitis today. Ugh. 

But the reason you are all here is for nails!! Today I am showing OPI You Don't Know Jacques matte suede. This is 2 coats. I am a bigger fan of mattes with a little something to them rather than a creme matte. 


The orange and yellow stripes in this design come from the elusive dual ended nail art pens that I keep promising a review of. They have sort of a metallic finish to them. This is also my first mani using a design off our new stamping plates (Don't forget order info is in my shop tab)! This design comes from plate D. Funky, but I like it! 


The sad part about this mani is that it looks AMAZING with top coat and I didn't get a pic of it!! Dang busy life. You will just have to imagine it I guess. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment