Thursday 17 November 2011

Gold Skittles with NOPI Khloe Had a Little Lam-Lam

Hello readers! 

I am on day 3 of this mani! I think that's a record, seriously! I used Out the Door fast dry topcoat and it still looks perfect. :)

So the base for this is Nicole by OPI Khloe Had a Little Lam-Lam from the Kardashian collection. This pic is from my swatch post of this collection. I am so obessed with this color! It's a one coater. And the creme shade is so unique. The fact that I have had this on for almost 3 days without getting sick of it is definitely saying something!!



My mani inspiration comes from a fellow blogger that I follow. I tried so hard to remember which one and I just couldn't. So if you happen to know who this idea came from, I would love to give them credit! 

Middle finger: Claire's Gold Glitter topcoat as the base and striping tape used to make the design.
Ring: Milani Jewel FX in Gold
Thumb: ELF Golden Goddess



I will probably take this off today, but even if I had to wear it for a week I wouldn't be complaining. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment