Friday 11 November 2011

Color Club Beyond the Mistletoe Swatches

Hello and happy Friday!

I have swatches of Color Club's holiday collection, Beyond the Mistletoe. I found this at Ross. :)

These all would look much better with a super thick top coat.

This is Gingerbread in 3 coats.


This is Candy Cane. I like that this isn't too rosy and it's more of a pink.


This is Jingle Jangle. 


This is Holiday Splendor, the only one in this collection in a tinted base. It's 2 coats and gorgeous.


Here is Sugar Plum Fairy.


And finally, here is Beyond the Mistletoe.


All of these polishes contain holo glitter which make them much more stunning in person!

I think I am tired of swatching only lately and I want to get back to more nail art! So maybe that will make me more excited about blogging. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment