Monday 6 June 2011

Zoya Mira


Hi ya'll! Here is a polish I have shown you multiple times (here and here)...Zoya Mira. But somehow I still haven't gotten a plain swatch! I just got it in their recent BOGO offer, and the formula seems like it's already thickening up a bit. This is a one coat polish, so that could be why! 

I decided that I really need to be better about taking my pics as soon as I finish a mani so that tip wear is not an issue...and using a top coat would probably help (I finally broke down and ordered more Seche Vite...I can't use anything else after using this!).

I did a simple scotch tape embellishment to this look using China Glaze IDK. I wish that I would have had the patience to do all my fingers, but unfortunately not. 








I am wondering: What polishes have you bought recently? I am looking for some inspiration! :)

PS. I don't know how I got 2 watermarks on that last photo. haha 

No comments:

Post a Comment