Sunday 5 June 2011

Color Club Revvolution

Good evening! I hope you guys have had a fabulous weekend! There is so much sunshine where my parents live, that of course I had to break out a holo! I have to say, it has been hard being able to only choose from the few polishes I brought with me on this trip! 

This is Revvolution from Color Club. I bought this from head2toebeauty. I ordered a few of the other Color Club holos as well (Fashion Addict, Worth the Risque, etc.) and this one seems to have to most holo. I know polish compaines have been known to change up the formulas on popular holo polishes.



This is a fun color, but hard to capture! I had taken these pics after being at the pool, which I know better next time thanks to the lovely tip wear you see here! :P I don't use a top coat with holos either so that could be why.



I took this pics outside, which I don't normally do, to take advantage of the sunlight. Hopefully they will improve over time! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment