Thursday 9 June 2011

Super Random Swatch!


Hey polish lovers! I hope you are all having a fabulous day! I know this post isn't super duper exciting, but so far doing my nails is the only thing I can still do to keep myself somewhat sane while I am sick. So here is probably the most random swatch ever! It's from Forever 21, and in the bottle it has a gorgeous purple flash to it. I had a hard time getting that to show in these pics.




Forever 21 actually has some decent and fun polishes...but they are definitely hit and miss. They always have fun glitters and a few awesome one coat polishes. Unfortunately I lost count on how many coats this color was. And I have been trying to figure out what polish this color is most like and I can't figure it out! What is this random Forever 21 polish's dupe??

No comments:

Post a Comment