Wednesday 8 June 2011

Pink Wednesday: Wet N Wild Sparked

Hi you guys! I am finally posting for Pink Wednesday again...I swear it's been like a month since I did it. :/
 I am excited about this polish today though...it's definitely a new favorite! I was so underwhelmed by drugstore polishes until I used this. Now I have a little hope. ;) I bought this quite a while ago when the Wet N Wild Polishes were on sale for .69 at Walgreens...can't beat that! This is Sparked. And I am more than pleased with the quality... this is 3 coats, but I really could have gotten away with 2. The other thing I love is that the finish isn't gritty and with a coat of Seche Vite- PERFECTION!

These swatches are before the Seche:



I played around with my dotting tools to come up with this simple design. I haven't been up for anything too hardcore lately as you probably have noticed! I used Zoya Areej and Breezi, as well as Orly Green with Envy for the dots. Then I added Seche Vite, and dare I say- is there such as thing as a TOO shiny mani? I had a hard time finding the perfect lighting angle for these pics!




Detail shot- ignore the cuticle mess! :)


So there is my long time coming Pink Wednesday... can't wait to see what you guys have done! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment