Tuesday 10 January 2012

OPI Fly + Nail Art

Hey you guys! Life has been so crazy lately...my Paypal account was hacked yesterday...they took all my money and put my bank account over $300 in the negative. I am in the process of getting it all worked out, but fingers crossed I get all the money back!!

Today's post features a polish from OPI's Nicki Minaj collection. I'm not really a fan of her's, but I do love this collection! Although, all these polishes aren't swatched in this post, these were my picks in case I don't get around to swatching them all (I chose all but the shatter). One thing I am curious if you can help me with is why Save Me has a serial number on the lid and these others don't?



This is Fly, a gorgeous turquoise green/blue shade, which happens to be a favorite color of mine. This is 2 coats.


Back in December I found the Sally Hansen Quick Color Chrome Pens at a Dollar Tree. They had all the colors and I quickly picked them all up because I LOVE these for stamping! I chose Blue Chrome for this mani. The designs come from You Mix Cosmetics XL plate B. 


For an update on You Mix: We are shipping off all orders made since yesterday, today. We are going to put up more magnetics on the site and the magnets throughout today as well. Thank you SO much for your feedback on my last post...we have decided that we WILL be naming the polishes! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment