Wednesday 18 January 2012

Banana Republic French Navy + Fingerpaints Flakies

Hi guys! 

The base for today's mani is Banana Republic French Navy. Love the name! It's a super dark blue shimmer. This picture was taken with flash to bring some of that out, but from a distance you would never guess this wasn't black!


My sweet husband recently picked me up the new Fingerpaints flakies for our anniversary. Below is a combo of Motley and Twisted layered over French Navy. I love the way this turned out and wore it for quite a while and still couldn't stop looking at it!



I love that flakies are becoming more easily available...but I feel like once you have one brand you don't need them all...like I don't feel like I need the new Zoya flakies because I have the Fingerpaints. I  kind of like it though because it's better for my wallet...well, my husband's wallet actually! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment