Monday 12 September 2011

Revlon Starry Pink

Hello again! I have officially lost my husband to another semester of school...so it's just me and baby all day. I have mixed emotions about it all, but I'm sure I will adjust.

So I know I have previously shown you swatches of the Revlon glitters, but I really loved Starry Pink and wanted to wear it as a full mani but of course with nail art! First, Dustin freehanded a french tip using  Wet n Wild Silvivor. I wish I could do this as neatly as him!!


And then, stamping was added using Konad Special Polish in black and pink. I couldn't decide which I liked better, so we used both!


 P.S. I know my cuticles look horrible here...my skin had taken a beating from acetone...but they look better now! :P


Well, that's today's mani for you! Have a great day! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment