Tuesday 6 September 2011

Husband's Halloween Frankens!!

Hey everyone! I have a fun post for you today that I think you will like...my wonderfully talented husband made and named Halloween frankens!! He worked hard to get them just right so he is probably more excited about this post than I am. haha For those that don't know he is an artist, so he kinda gets into all this polish stuff with me! <3


First is, Fairy Frightening. He came up with this before seeing the Revlon Facets of Fushia/Bad Romance polishes. So he was kinda bummed about that. This is a dark purple base with blue shimmer and small and large hex glitter.



Next is Pumpkin Patch, a bright orange with subtle gold shimmer and 2 small sizes of green glitter. This one is definitely my fave of the group!!



Here is Black Raven, black base with a dark purple/blue shimmer.



Magic Dust is a clear base packed with small multi-colored glitter in blues, purples and oranges. This is
layered over Black Raven. 


 So there you have it! What do you guys think? If you decide you like these, my husband is more than happy to make more for you. He is thinking $5/bottle or $16 for the set. Just shoot me an email (located in the Contact tab). Keep your eyes peeled for my 500 follower giveaway tomorrow! I'm so excited to post it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment