Thursday 8 September 2011

Icing Force of Love

Hey! I am finally posting...it's been insane today! I got my hair colored today and it took 4 1/2 hours...I was SO ready to be out of there, but it turned out cute so I guess it's worth it. ;)

Today's polish is from a duo polish from Icing called Force of Love. It's a supposed Deborah Lippmann  Across the Universe dupe. I don't own the original, but it looks pretty close to me! This is kinda sheer and I hate doing too many coats of glitters, so this is maybe 2 coats layered over Sally Hansen Insta Dri Teal-y Fast. This polish combo is gorgeous!




To add a little extra flair, here is the stamping design we used to spice it up. Simple, but gorgeous! :)



Sorry for the short post...I am driving home after being gone for a month so I will schedule some posts for you ladies over the next few days! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment