Wednesday 3 October 2012

Zoya Monica + Hit Polish Aquarelle + Nail Art!

Hey polish lovers!!

Today really feels like it should be Friday and sadly it's not. :( 2 more days!

I am excited to share with you this mani that I love the way it turned out. It's easy and simple, but still makes a statement!

My ring finger is Essie To Buy or Not To Buy with Zoya Monica scotch taped at the tips. I added some rhinestones for a little more flair! The rest of my fingers are Zoya Monica and Hit Polish Aquarelle.


Rachel recently revamped Aquarelle a little bit, so I have the older version but I don't think they are too different. Either way, I LOVE how this pops over the dark base!



And a yummy close up...I am still working on perfecting these shots...


Overall, I love how this mani came out! 

What do you ladies think of Aquarelle?

No comments:

Post a Comment