Monday 8 October 2012

Skittles Nails to Match My Outfit!

Hey guys!

Did you all have a great weekend? :)

Sometimes when I know I have something coming up where I need to plan a little in advance what I should wear I try to match my polish to my outfit. As fun as this could be everyday, it's not practical! haha This was a maxi dress I wore to church and did my nails the night before to match.



A close up of the mani now! From pointer to pinky  here is what I used: China Glaze I'm Not Lion, OPI Did You 'ear About Van Gogh?, China Glaze Poinsettia with Sally Hansen White Veil.



Now that I think about it, I'm not sure why I didn't do stripes on my middle finger to match the dress! But I still liked how this one turned out and China Glaze I'm Not Lion is gorgeous...hands down my favorite color for a full coverage glitter (OPI Spark de Triomphe is similar also).

Do you ladies ever match your mani to your outfit?


No comments:

Post a Comment