Sunday 15 April 2012

Strawberry Nails

Hey everyone! Hope your weekend is going well!

I have been on an unintentional freehand roll these last few days. I hardly ever go for freehand because I am such a perfectionist when it comes to my nails. That's why I love stamping so much! :)

But I saw these nails on Pinterest a while back and thought they were too cute! I  chose OPI Love is a Racket for the base which I think looks just like strawberry jam. Then I got Dustin to freehand the leaves. I wanted to use scotch tape to make them, but Dustin did a pretty good job! He used Sally Hansen Insta Dri in Lickety Slick Lime and a black creme for the seeds.




So although I can't say freehand is my fave, I thought these still turned out cute. Makes me excited for summer!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment