Monday 9 April 2012

Nailventurous Nail Lacquers Pulverized

Hi guys! 

It's been forever since I last blogged. My husband and I are all moved out and we drove 14 hours and are spending time with family for a week. Then it's a 2 day drive and we are at our new home! So that explains my absence, and why I will probably have a few less posts than normal.

I have another polish from Nailventurous Lacquers to show you today. This one is called Pulverized. I wore this for my birthday...I thought it was fitting! There is so much going on with this polish that at first I wasn't sure about it, but it really grew on me after a bit. I layered 1 coat over Revlon Girly. Everything places well with the exception of the big glitters that needed a little more work. But it all came together nicely, and even became totally smooth with topcoat!




This polish is total eye candy! Even now, I can't stop looking at the pictures and that never happens! Once again, another great polish from Amy!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment