Tuesday 4 October 2011

Orly Emberstone

Hey again! Are you guys getting sick of my 2 a day posts? I just have so much to show you! :)

I've shown you Stone Cold previously from Orly's Mineral FX collection. Now, here is Emberstone! After seeing swatches over and over and finally coming across it again in Sally's, it came home with me. ;) This is a seriously pretty coral/orange/red shade. It looks different in different lighting. 



Here's my attempt at a detail shot to try and capture what Emberstone is all about. This has gold flecks throughout, but doesn't overwhelm the polish, like Zoya Faye for example. 


For nail art, we did the obligatory fall leaves stamping with the Bundle Monster plate. This is a more faded version, but I love how all the colors look together.


Which colors have you gotten from this collection?

That's it for today readers! Have a good night! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment