Saturday 8 October 2011

My First Water Marble!

Hi readers! I slept in so late today! haha I guess that's the beauty of the weekend. :)

I have been aware of the water marble technique for quite some time and have even attempted it with Dustin a few times and it was always a big, fat fail! Finally, Dustin figured out a way to make it work, and here is our first water marble! 

Colors used: Color Club Pretty in Platinum and one of Dustin's frankens, Black Raven.

This is still messy looking because we didn't use tape or Vaseline to protect my skin from the polish. Pretty sure we know better now! 


Then, to help smooth things out and make it all a little more uniform, we put CND Violet Shimmer on top. This is my favorite of the 2 looks...and I think Violet Shimmer has grown on me since I first got it and now want all the CND Effects! haha


So there you have it! Maybe our next attempt will be a little neater. :P Have you guys tried water marbling before? <3

No comments:

Post a Comment