Wednesday 6 April 2011

Zoya Bekka



Hello! Today's mani is Bekka from Zoya with fruit designs from Bundle Monster. This was originally going to be my entry for the Bundle Monster contest, but I changed my mind and didn't finish it all up the way Dustin and I were planning. BUT, it renewed my love for Bekka! This totally color reminds me of Mountain Dew! I got this color in the 3 free promo and have only used it once besides now. It was pretty sheer until 4 coats, this time my genius hubby put a white base underneath and we only needed 2 coats. 





The plates used are BM 04 and 05 and stamping polish is Konad White.
This was also my first experience using Seche Vite and I think I'm in love! This mani is sorta half done so it doesn't really shine like it should. But hopefully next time around it will get the glory it deserves! :P



Finally, I joined Pink Wednesdays, thus the new pic at the bottom of my blog. I know it's Wednesday and this mani isn't pink, but I just joined today so I think it's alright. Next week for sure, I think it's a cute idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment