Wednesday 27 April 2011

Pink Wednesday: Kleancolor Holo Pink

Hello again! If any of you happened to be on my blog late last night you probably thought that it was having a spaz attack...I am in the process of a layout revamp! haha I hope you like it...I haven't decided if I'm gonna keep it though.

It's Pink Wednesday today and I finally have a real pink mani to show! Unfortunately I don't have a picture of this color on it's own. But it's a pink jelly with holo glitter throughout. You can see it more in the bottle than on my nails here.


I layered an opaque coat of Sinful Colors Beautiful Girl underneath to brighten the Holo Pink up a bit. Without it, it's virtually nonexistent from a distance. 


For the design, I wanted to mix tough with girly. I originally had a skull in this design, but my taste is really more girly so I nixed it. :P But I do like this result! It's Bundle Monster plate 12 and stamped with Konad Black.


This mani was put through the ringer before I got to take pics of it so it could be better! Thanks for looking and I look forward to your pink manis!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment