Monday 24 September 2012

Kleancolor Metallic Pink + Lush Lacquer Pink Panther

Good morning!

I hope you all had an awesome weekend! It's never long enough for me. :)

You will probably notice that my blog got a makeover...more info on that in a later post! I am still ironing out a few details but I am loving it!

I have a very pink layering combo to show you today. This is Kleancolor Metallic Pink and Lush Lacquer's Pink Panther. I feel like my base color overwhelmed Pink Panther a bit but it's still a cute girly look, which I am always a fan of!




Lush Lacquer is debuting 19 new colors for Halloween/ Fall today and I am SO excited to see them. I have loved pretty everything I have seen from them in the past and I am sure I will feel the same about these. You can check out Lush Lacquer's Etsy shop *here*.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment