Saturday 14 July 2012

China Glaze Surfin For Boys + Pretty n Polished Phoenix

Happy Saturday everyone!

It's been nothing but a rainy week and today is no different. I am ready for the sun to come out so I can go back to the pool! :P

So once again I kinda fell of the blogging wagon this week. If I am being honest, I just haven't been in the mood. Do you guys have to be in a certain mood to blog? 

Anyway, I am showing you China Glaze Surfin for Boys with some layering. These pics are so NOT color accurate by the way. This is really a hot red shade, but I couldn't get that to show up at all. I think this is the first polish in my collection I have found nearly impossible to photograph. Either way, this polish has a great formula and is super fun and bright.


Surfin for Boys is the perfect underwear for Pretty and Polished's Phoenix! I was so happy with how the 2 looked together once they were on the nail. Perfect for summer, right?


I added a flower fimo slice for a little accent. I like it, but fimos are so hard to get used to because they stick out off my nail. I guess that's a pet peeve of mine. haha


So that's it! Also, I had my giveaway end a couple days ago and I hope to announce the winner this weekend. :)
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment