Friday 1 June 2012

Color Club Wham! Pow! + Nail Art

Hello and happy Friday!

It's uncharacteristically cool and cloudy today, so I have a nice warm mani to brighten it up! I am pretty much obsessed with neons, especially this season because they are all over the fashion world and not just for nails anymore. I am a sucker for bright colors!

This is 3 coats of Color Club Wham! Pow! I don't think I captured the glow this color has very well. I went to the pool wearing this mani and it was amazing how bright it was in true sunlight! Too add a little something, I did an accent nail using striping tape, OPI Did You 'Ear About Van Gogh?, and a stamp.



I thought the accent nail was fun, even it if it didn't turn out perfectly. 

What are your thoughts on neons? Any favorite shades?
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment