Friday 11 May 2012

Lush Lacquer Chubby Checker

Hello!

I hope you guys are having a good Friday! 

Today's featured polish comes from Lush Lacquer, another super awesome indie seller. I recently ordered a few polishes from them and was very impressed with what I got. I honestly haven't been this excited about an indie polish in a while! 

The one I am showing you today is called Chubby Checker, a sheer but shimmery base with various black and white glitters.When I saw this on Etsy, it looked like a milky pink base that would build up in a few coats. So I was a little surprised to it was actually a sheer shimmer. Honestly though, I think I like it a lot better that way! The base is sheer enough that it will go over any color, which makes this a really versatile polish.

Below is 2 coats of Chubby Checker over China Glaze Sweet Hook. The accent nail is 2 coats of Jordana Rhinestones.



I had this idea to stamp a poodle (from the Bundle Monster plates) on a nail with a leash going on to the other nails for a little 50s vibe. And then I couldn't find that one plate...the only one I wanted was gone. I mean, what are the chances?! Just figures. haha So this is where the mani ended. I still liked it a lot anyway.


I wanted to show you the lovely shimmer Chubby Checker has. I'm kinda obsessed. :)


Have you guys heard of Lush Lacquer? Do you like what you see from them?
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment