Sunday 5 February 2012

China Glaze Life Preserver + Icing After Party

Hey everyone!

I wish I had better lighting for you in my pictures today. One of my lamps busted and there is no daylight after 4pm in the winter where I live, so they aren't the best. Luckily, I got another lamp so better pictures are on the way! :)

Today's mani starts with China Glaze Life Preserver, a medium burnt orange creme. This is 3 coats, as the formula was on the thin side.


Then I added a coat of Icing After Party. I LOVE this polish! It has multi colored shards of glitter in a clear base. But this isn't the typical rainbow colors, it's a mix of purple, orange, gold, and aqua. It's a little tricky to get good placement and some of the pieces don't want to lay flat on the nail, but since I have nothing like it in my collection (for now, I have some more of this type of polish on the way), it's a keeper!




What do you guys think of this type of flake/glitter?

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment