Wednesday 18 May 2011

China Glaze He's Going in Circles

Hey ya'll! So in case you were wondering, no I haven't gone color blind...I know this is supposed to be Pink Wednesday! Last post I mentioned that I was sick and since then my husband AND baby have  gotten sick. Needless to say these past few days have been sleepless and miserable. But I think we are past the worst of it! SO anyways...I was hoping you guys would forgive me for being MIA if I showed you some holographic goodness?... I thought so!! :)


Dustin found this polish from the Kaleidoscope collection at a good price so we picked up 2 (one is in my giveaway!!). I am so in love with this polish!


I wish I had this entire collection because it's gorgeous. I almost prefer it to the OMG collection.


You definitely don't need sunlight to see it's goodness since the holo pieces are bigger and a little more scattered.


So there you have it! If you haven't entered my giveaway, please do so YOU can  have a shot at some of this amazingness too! The link is in the top right corner of this blog. I hope to be back next time with some nail art. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment